Contact Neil now for a complimentary copy of Legacy Magazine (while stocks last).
NZ Legacy is the official journal of the New Zealand History Federation, published twice a year.
This journal has been published since 1989, and is probably the longest continuously published heritage magazine in New Zealand.
A subscription for one volume of three issues costs $30 including postage within New Zealand. A subscription to NZ Legacy is included in NZHF membership.
Current Issue: Vol 27.2 (July 2015)
- War & Peace in New Zealand's Churches
- Cannakale (Gallipoli) and the 'wrong beach' and 'bad leadeship' arguments
- Te Kopua (The Deep Pool)
- Lemon Point on Kawhia
- Coastal boats on the Awanui River
- From whence came this 'ding dong' bell, of the Principe di Lucedio
- Ridling, a gallant Albert Medal winner who became a leading techical college educator.
- Book Reviews.
Back copies of many issues of LEGACY are available from the Secretary, PO Box 1625
Paraparaumu Beach 5252. Email: email@example.com
Click here for contents of recent back issues.
An index of NZ Legacy can be accessed on the Auckland City Library website
Click to download a printable subscription form: MS Word PDF
List of Legacy magazine editors [ Word ] [ PDF ]