NZ Legacy is the official journal of the New Zealand Federation of Historical Societies, published twice a year.
This journal has been published since 1989, and is probably the longest continuously published heritage magazine in New Zealand.
A subscription for one volume of two issues costs $20 including postage within New Zealand, and $25 incl postage overseas. A subscription to NZ Legacy is included in NZFHS membership.
Current Issue: Vol 26.2 (June 2014)
- Off to War: New Zealand's first six months of World War One
- Remembering World War One at 'The Treasury', Thames
- An elderly and feeble gentleman: Auckland photographer Caesar Anthony Zambra 1835-1881
- New Zealand Government Gardens and their Gardeners
- A major history project that never made it
- Book Reviews
Back copies of many issues of LEGACY are available from the Secretary, PO Box 1625
Paraparaumu Beach 5252. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for contents of recent back issues.
An index of NZ Legacy can be accessed on the Auckland City Library website
Click to download a printable subscription form: MS Word PDF
List of Legacy magazine editors [ Word ] [ PDF ]