NZ Legacy is the official journal of the New Zealand Federation of Historical Societies, published twice a year.
This journal has been published since 1989, and is probably the longest continuously published heritage magazine in New Zealand.
A subscription for one volume of two issues costs $20 including postage within New Zealand, and $25 incl postage overseas. A subscription to NZ Legacy is included in NZFHS membership.
Current Issue: Vol 25.3 (Nov 2013)
- Dutch arrival in New Zealand before Tasman
- My Alien Grandparents, or, Strange Happenings
during the First World War
- A Likeness of Captain Cook?
- Booth's Studio, Dominion Road: Edgar Normanby Booth, 1889-1915
- Alexander and Jane Alison: Devonport pioneers
- Book Reviews
Back copies of many issues of LEGACY are available from the Secretary, PO Box 1625
Paraparaumu Beach 5252. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for contents of recent back issues.
An index of NZ Legacy can be accessed on the Auckland City Library website
Click to download a printable subscription form: MS Word PDF
List of Legacy magazine editors [ Word ] [ PDF ]